- Payment is due in full at the time of registration and includes lunches, refreshments and detailed conference materials.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
APAC Forums Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to APAC Forums.
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight (8) days prior to the conference, you will receive a 90% credit to be used at another APAC Forums conference which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. An administration fee of 10% of the contract fee will be retained by organisers for all permitted cancellations. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within seven (7) days (inclusive) of the conference. APAC Forums will not pay for any travel, accommodation, logistic expenses incurred.
- In the event that APAC Forums cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another APAC FORUMS event to be mutually agreed with APAC FORUMS, which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation. APAC Forums will not pay for any travel, accommodation, logistic expenses incurred.
- In the event that APAC Forums postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another APAC Forums event to be mutually agreed with APAC Forums, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement. APAC Forums will not pay for any travel, accommodation, logistic expenses incurred.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances.
- APAC FORUMS is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. APAC FORUMS shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, APAC FORUMS reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- All ‘Early Bird’ Discounts must require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Any discounts offered whether by APAC FORUMS (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
- All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer