We are happy to announce our Face to Face Conference – Selenium Day on 18 August, 2022. This event explores the current and advances made in Test Automation driven by Selenium & other open source / Enterprise fee based automation tools.
The event is tools agnostic and provides a platform to meet, share and exchange thoughts with the best minds in Software Testing.
Why Selenium Day?
1. Our goal is to bring together bright minds to give insightful talks pertaining to Selenium practice that are solution-focused, and foster learning and inspiration.
2. We will also have sessions on testing digital projects using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, via Selenium and other test automation tool.
3. Solutions for practical issues of testing and automation.
4. Integration of Selenium with other testing tools.
5. Providing a key meeting place for Selenium Professionals and Executives from leading IT organisations.
6. A platform to share your research and experience
7. Grasp new techniques in Selenium – a portable framework for testing web applications
Track 1: Test Strategy
Track 2: Digital QA and Emerging Technologies
Track 3: Test Automation and Selenium Testing