Our hearts and thoughts remain with those affected by the COVID-19 outbreak worldwide. In the past months, 1point21GWS has been oragnaising conferences on Virtual platform.
We are happy to announce our Post Covid 1st ever Intelligent Robotic Process Automation Summit Melbourne on 25th June, 2021 as a face to face conference organised under the Guidelines of Victorian Government. We have taken a number of risk management steps:
- Our venues have antibacterial soap in the bathrooms.
- All glassware, plates, cutlery goes through a steriliser when being washed.
- The tables and surfaces are disinfected every day.
- Constant Cleaning by the Hotel Staff (Elevator Buttons, Railings, Door Handles)
- Our venue cleaner in Melbourne have switched to new cleaning products with stronger antibacterial agents in it.
The official WHO Guidelines for preventing the spread of the coronavirus continue to be standard hygiene practices:
• Cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze, either with a tissue or flexed elbow
• Avoid close contact with those who are unwell
• Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
• Avoid touching nose, eyes and mouth
Intelligent Robotic Process Automation Summit Melbourne would be a gathering of like minded IT professionals and will bring together some of the top minds in Automation, Agile, Testing, RPA development, coding, Enabling the developer community to discuss future challenges, self-learning and most important to networking.