Theme – Transform, Perform and Evolve in 2020
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” — CHARLES DARWIN
Designed specifically for executives, business leaders, and strategists, the APAC Digital Transformation Summit 2020 is part of our Asia Pacific event series. This year we look to go beyond the buzz-word of ‘transformation’ and focus on an agenda packed full of useful insights enabling you to leave the event brimming with takeaways ready to implement.
Digital Transformation isn’t something new and as such we are building our 2020 agenda to feature the many facets of digital in business with the latest thinking on innovation within digital. Drawing on learnings from those who are continuously transforming & innovating, the event will bring together business leaders spearheading digital initiatives in various parts of the business.
We have previously welcomed some of the most forward thinking digital leaders and practitioners from across the world to the event series and our 2020 event will be our biggest and boldest event to date covering an array of topics with over 20 speakers sharing their digital journeys.
The agenda will be made up of keynote presentations, workshop facilitators, roundtable discussions, presentations, panel discussions, fireside chats and networking opportunities.
Best practices while attending online conference:
- Login to your system with the login detail 10 minutes prior to the start time
- Should be connected to a good network to avoid interruptions.
- Should be at a quiet place while taking your session.
- Ensure all other windows are closed and no application is running. This will ensure good audio and video quality
- Mute yourself if not expected to speak
- Do ask the question via chat box to keep the session lively.
- You can Ask questions